VA loans offer tremendous mortgage benefits to active-duty service members, veterans, and some surviving spouses. A VA home loan can be used for a number of purposes, including purchasing or building a new home, refinancing a current mortgage, repairing or improving your existing home, or installing home efficiency measures.
Benefits & Eligibility
- No down-payment options available
- No monthly mortgage insurance premium
- Limits on buyer’s closing costs
- Assumable mortgages are subject to VA approval of the assumer’s credit
- Penalty-free prepayment
- Should you experience temporary financial difficulties, the VA extends forbearance and financial counseling to help you avoid losing your home
- Other requirements and restrictions may apply
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have regarding this loan product.
(908) 516-2190 | Contact Us
This information is not intended to be an indication of loan qualification, loan approval or commitment to lend. Loans are subject to credit and property approval. Other limitations may apply and not all products are available in every state. Availability of programs is subject to change without notice. Please contact me for more information.
Window of Opportunity for Jumbo Borrowers
To simplify the reason why let’s put it this way: jumbo borrowers are generally very safe, and loans to them are a profitable bet for large banking institutions. These large banks want as many Jumbo borrowers and loans as possible. The result is a very competitive market for jumbo loans at the current time. LEARN MORE ABOUT JUMBO MORTGAGES
Condos: A Solid Step Into Homeownership
Before you dive in feet first, get a basic understanding of how condominium ownership differs from owning a single-family home or a townhome. LEARN MORE ABOUT CONDOS.